QUOTE OF THE DAY (OR MORE): "No, no. You don't understand. This is an '89 Calico. I'm pretty sure that exceeds the Kelly Blue Book value. The cat's totaled." --A comedian whose name I forget talking about a vet who presents a $3,000 bill for a 12-year-old cat

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tomorrow's marathon forecast...


Snow and high winds at the start (38 degrees)... turning into monsoon-like winds and driving rain.
Sounds fun, huh?
What a great marathon day I've chosen for my Boston qualification attempt!

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow! I'll be cheering you on from my warm, dry house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds about right for Boston in April. Think of it as good prep.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I will send "fire" to you while you run.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with that--I mean it really. Hope someone has a warm fire and hot chocolate and a fluffy robe waiting for you when you finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great race! My first BQ came under very similar conditions!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think - especially if you like it. If not, please reconsider (just kidding!) I can take constructive criticism! Really I can...