QUOTE OF THE DAY (OR MORE): "No, no. You don't understand. This is an '89 Calico. I'm pretty sure that exceeds the Kelly Blue Book value. The cat's totaled." --A comedian whose name I forget talking about a vet who presents a $3,000 bill for a 12-year-old cat

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What's wrong with this Picture?

Our cat, Katie, is deathly afraid of our dog, Sophie. She does, however, muster prodigious courage in facing Sophie when she wants to pilfer Sophie's dinner. Watch the tactics of our ferocious, food-aggressive German Shepherd as she staunchly defends her meal...





"um, excuse me.... uh... um. Could I have my dinner back, pretty
please?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think - especially if you like it. If not, please reconsider (just kidding!) I can take constructive criticism! Really I can...