QUOTE OF THE DAY (OR MORE): "No, no. You don't understand. This is an '89 Calico. I'm pretty sure that exceeds the Kelly Blue Book value. The cat's totaled." --A comedian whose name I forget talking about a vet who presents a $3,000 bill for a 12-year-old cat

Friday, March 20, 2009

Another real quote...


This morning my almost-13-year old son came into my office after he arose from a good night's sleep; he must have been a bit groggy.
"Hey, buddy! Good morning!" I happily extended to him after my 2nd cup of coffee.
"Ya know what? You're gonna be 13 in 10 more days! What kind of cake do you want?" I asked.
"I want a cake with the kind of icing that makes you thirsty," he responded.

1 comment:

  1. What a response! LOL!!! I love your blog...
    I signed your follower list a while ago.. I hope you'll come by and check me out and do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think - especially if you like it. If not, please reconsider (just kidding!) I can take constructive criticism! Really I can...