QUOTE OF THE DAY (OR MORE): "No, no. You don't understand. This is an '89 Calico. I'm pretty sure that exceeds the Kelly Blue Book value. The cat's totaled." --A comedian whose name I forget talking about a vet who presents a $3,000 bill for a 12-year-old cat

Sunday, September 6, 2009

They're paying me for this?


Hey, y'all!


I'm officially a paid writer!


Check out my new Endurance Training column for the online Baltimore Examiner!





I'll forewarn you; it's a boring article. I have to get to know what I can do and can't do before I can spice it up.... In the meantime, if you're having trouble sleeping, click on the link! :)
Back to your regularly scheduled blog later this week....

11 comments:

  1. It's not a boring article. It's the beginning.
    It's the 5K.
    If you BEGAN at 26.2 you'd bore your readers. Que?
    Good job and congrats. Are you buying dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I need me some endurance training.

    Can't wait for later this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie!

    I'm uh, sleepy enough without reading it, but I'll check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too critical of yourself. Boring? No way. Very nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to be a writer when I grow up, but I could definitely not write about endurance training. I'm so stinking happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure it is interesting to those in training :) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work. And to think, we knew you when . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! That is AWESOME!!! (See what you can accomplish without boys under-foot?)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think - especially if you like it. If not, please reconsider (just kidding!) I can take constructive criticism! Really I can...